Old March 26th 06, 11:11 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default where to process my 35mm film in N. Virginia/Fairfax?

William Graham wrote:
But I am looking forward to the day when I can process my own slide film
with my own chemicals in a temperature controlled environment, then scan
them myself, and print them into 8 x 10's or larger with my own color
printer, and be completely independent of others. (other than the equipment
and film manufacturers, of course) At that point, I won't have to worry
about some teenager thinking about his/her sex life instead of my pictures.

You have taken a look at Nova and Jobo processors, right? They give you
the temperature control (plus more). They also aren't particularily
expensive.

--
Sander

+++ Out of cheese error +++