Old March 26th 06, 10:23 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default where to process my 35mm film in N. Virginia/Fairfax?

"harry" wrote in message
For this roll of film, yes, I can scan it.
What I am looking for is someone recommended by the NG to process my
future film/print processing.
Or I should totally forget about using 35mm from now?

Well, I can only tell you what makes me feel comfortable....I like having
both. The digital image, and the slide or film negative. So, I am sticking
with my film camera, and film. (at least, as long as film is still
available). I scan my film images into my computer, clean them up as
necessary with Photoshop, and store them on my hard disk and CD's. Just
having them digitized would not be enough....I sleep well knowing that I
have those slides in a metal box, and there will always be newer and better
scanners capable of digitizing them as necessary......