Old March 26th 06, 07:31 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default where to process my 35mm film in N. Virginia/Fairfax?

For this roll of film, yes, I can scan it.
What I am looking for is someone recommended by the NG to process my future
film/print processing.
Or I should totally forget about using 35mm from now?

If you still have the film, you can have it scanned again, or buy a
scanner and scan it again yourself. I am 70, and I have a lifetime of
saved film....I wonder how many young photographers today will feel that
way when they are 70, and are looking back on a "lifetime" of digital
images?