Old March 26th 06, 05:22 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default where to process my 35mm film in N. Virginia/Fairfax?

It's been a few years since I last used my Contax 35mm film camera. One day
I took the camera out and shot a 24exp roll in one hour.

Was expecting that my good old camera will give the excitement again but I
was so disappointed.

Not because the camera or film is bad, it was the RitzCamera who screwed up
my precious moment.
While taking my film processing order, they suggested an add on
service--burn the pictures on CD. I took that and believed it makes perfect
sense to keep a digital copy as well.

Guess what, they scanned my film into super low resolution (around 200K per
picture I remember) digital image and then print my pictures from there.
That is a joke, why would I leave my 7MP digital camera at home and took
pictures with film camera but eventually got the result of 1.2MP quality
"digital" picture?

Maybe I have not been to today's camera store for too long and not knowing
the way of processing these days...

Where can I find someone who knows what is a film to process my stuff in N.
Virginia/Fairfax?
I really like to give my good old buddy--RTS III some exercises.

Thank you for sharing your experiences.