Old May 3rd 05, 03:22 AM
Bandicoot

"Gordon Moat" wrote in message
Frank Pittel wrote:

. . . . . . . . .

In my never humble opinion one of the problems with B&W inkjet
printing is the lack of silver in the inks. By themselves the digital
b&W prints look good but when placed next to a silver print the
difference is clear.
--

Great observation. It is interesting when I pick up paper samples at
the printing industry trade show that metallic inks are used for many

Kodak makes a metallic colour printing paper too. I have exhibition prints
made on it sometimes, and it looks very good.

Peter