Old December 30th 20, 07:28 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Alfred Molon[_4_]

Default Drones to have remote I.D. modules now

In article
.com,
says...
So there should be little problem with DJI doing business with US retailers.

Actually I checked again and Bill W probably is right. The
prohibition seems to be on the delivery of parts subject to the
EAR without a valid BIS licence.

I'm curious how this impacts the business of DJI. Can they
source non-US versions of these parts or replace US made parts
with non-US made ones? The latter might involve some redesign,
to design out the US made parts.

BTW, this is not going to reduce the trade deficit of the US
with China.
--
Alfred Molon

Olympus 4/3 and micro 4/3 cameras forum at
https://groups.io/g/myolympus
https://myolympus.org/ photo sharing site