Old October 14th 03, 10:57 PM

Default reflector type ?

Go for the Silver/White. You should have enough sun to not need a glod
reflector and the silver/white will create a high/low contrast,
neutral refletor which is more flexible for different lighting
techniques.

I have the early version (then called a triflector) which I just
cannot do without in the studio.

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 18:42:34 GMT, "Sean Ras"
wrote:

I'm learning portrait photography. I do a lot of black and white work but I
also do a lot of beach/bikini color photo shots (seems thats all everybody
wants here in Hawaii). I'm about to purchase a reflector to hopefully
improve the look of my photos. I'm getting a Lastolite Tri-grip reflector.
My question is which colors will work best with the type of photography I'm
doing? The sunfire/silver or white/silver? Money is tight so I have to buy
one reflector that will adapt to black-n-white and color. Thanks.

Sean