Old July 10th 08, 01:01 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Atheist Chaplain[_3_]

Default Subject changed to Criminal activity and death threat from Bret Douglas exposed

"Cryptopix" wrote in message
On Jul 9, 1:17 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
On Jul 8, 3:07 am, Alienjones wrote:

You can't take someone else's photo for any reason without them either
offering them to you or making it known you can have them.

Then how do you explain the photos on your annika1980.com tribute site
that you stole from me and some of my friends without permission?
Image thief!

Before you lecture me or anyone else on ethics, maybe you could answer
some of the questions posed to you about your CPPA organization?

CPPA is not "my organization" I just set up the domain and bank rolled
the incorporation of it for a few photographers ****ed off with the
raw deal they get from wholesalers.

How did you bankroll it Douggie, you obviously cant make enough money to do
something like that from your photography!!

usual lies and fraudulent web site url's deleted

--
God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?