Old April 14th 06, 02:22 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr

Default FZ30 battery

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 11:04:24 GMT, Daniel Silevitch wrote:

But, aren't there a bunch of free image sharing sites? Can
anyone who has used one point John at a good one?

photobucket.com and imageshack.us are both easy to use if you just want
to stick something up on the web. Photobucket is more organized; you
register for an account, and can upload stuff to different albums and
the like.

Both are free.

Another thought: Some of the online printing services allow you to put
up photos for sharing on the web. I've been using shutterfly.com to do
my printing recently, and they have this feature. Just for giggles, I
gave it a shot:

http://dmsilev.shutterfly.com/

There's one photo in the album right now, which was in part an
experiment to see if I could get a reasonable 16x20 print out of an FZ5
(answer: yes, barely, and only after some post-processing).

-dms