Old October 5th 04, 10:24 PM
Ken Burns

Over the years I've had several of them suffer from the threads stripping
out. I've always gotten replacements from Calumet Photographic.

KB

"Stephan Goldstein" wrote in message
I picked up a Copal Press No. 1 shutter from which some poorly thinking
person removed the mounting flange for the cable release, along with its
screws. The shutter works fine when actuated from the lever, or by
inserting a fine screwdriver into the cable release hole and gently
pushing inwards.

Does anyone know where I might find the missing bits to make this a
usable shutter? Does anyone have any dead dead dead shutter hanging
around that could serve as a donor?

To reply by email you'll need to swap the numeral zero and the letter o
before the string of non-zero numbers preceding the at-sign..

Thanks

Steve