Old August 30th 08, 09:08 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.guitar,alt.startrek
Ray Fischer

Default For the _illionth time, sociopaths are sewage

... Tbc wrote:
"Ray Fischer" wrote in message
.. Tbc wrote:

Ok dummy,
if the people next door to my house set up a rocket launcher in the back
yard
and I do NOTHING about it then I am actively supporting their actions.

Isreal lobs rockets, missiles, bombs, bullets, and tank shells at
Palestinians.

And you cheer.

The Palestinians are forced to live in an opporessive police state and
you cheer.

The Israelis keep thousands of Palestinians in prison and you cheer.

Tbc says ...

"Put your money where your mouth is."

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/stats/deaths.html

--