Old August 30th 08, 06:46 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.guitar,alt.startrek
.. Tbc

Default For the _illionth time, sociopaths are sewage

"Ray Fischer" wrote in message
.. Tbc wrote:
"Ray Fischer" wrote in message
P-Dub wrote:

The simple fact is that Israel does not persecute anybody - unless they
are terrorists. Unfortunately, there has been collateral damage. I will
grant you that. But the blame lies squarely on the heads of the
aggressors (e.g., Hamas, Fatah, Islamic Jihad, and their ass kissers.)

Israel has killed four Palestinians for every Isreali that has been
killed. The vast majority of attack occur in the occupied West Bank
which Isreal continues to occupied in spite of UN resolutions and
international laws condemning the practice.

Get this straight - Israel bends over backward to accommodate
Palestinians.

Which is why they're still an occupying force expanding illegal
settlements in the West Bank?

Spare us the bull**** propaganda.

After the U.N "peace" plan gave the West Bank over to the Palestinians, it
only took them less than forty eight hours to start lobbing missiles into
Israel from their new found "homeland".

It about 20 years for Israel to invade and turn it into a police
state.

People like YOU make me SICK!!!

You bigots hate the truth.

You acuse me of being a ?BIGOT? for standing for the PLAIN facts?

tbc shakes his head and wanders away

--
Ray Fischer