Old March 13th 06, 03:43 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot

Default HELP!!! - My Nikon CoolPix 3200 just died...

"Rudy Benner" wrote in
:

"Rudy Benner" wrote in message

"Davey Boy" wrote in message
...it was working fine one day and I went to turn it on and it
wouldn't come on... I thought it might be the batteries, so I
changed them and it still won't turn on...

Have any of you experienced this? ... Any suggestions to bring my
camera back to life would be greatly appreciated!!! ... I've got a
one month old and of course want to take a ton of pictures...

-- TIA!

Davey Boy

Did you put in a flash card? Maybe someone 'removed' it to use
elsewhere?

It happened to me once.

The SD Card was never removed... my problem is that it won't turn on... I
press the ON/OFF buttom and nothing happens... I tried removing the card
and turning it on - same result - nothing... also, as mentioned before, I
changed the batteries too! ... Hmm... I guess it just died... We've been
having a lot of rain here lately, could it be humidity related?

Davey Boy...