Old October 21st 20, 07:59 PM posted to comp.mobile.android,rec.photo.digital
123456789

Default Google Pixel 5 camera and photos issues

Frank Slootweg wrote:

The 'original' one-and-only ES File Explorer had Google Play id
"id=com.estrongs.android.pop". That is the best/only way to uniquely
identify *which* 'ES File Explorer' one is talking about.

If you have the original one and do an 'About', it will say
something like

Official website www.estrongs.com (C)2009-2015, ES APP Group"

And email is per my Amazon app copy.

BTW the Amazon store also has ES Task Manager by the same outfit.

The website still exists and has a version 4.2.2.9.2 APK.

My Amazon app is version 4.2.1.2. Not surprised as many of my Amazon
apps are several versions behind their Play Store twins. Many times
that's a good thing...

And there's a Mac version! So Windows lusers, eat your heart out!
:-)

Unfortunately since my W10 laptop went up in flames I'm Windowless. I'm
kinda surprised that I don't miss it all that much. This Chromebook
pretty much does the job for my very basic needs. Unfortunately all the
Chromebook has is the Play Store so no ES File Explorer. And no
sideloading allowed (for my safety of course)...

So Android with the Amazon App Store, your device being somewhat
like an Apple wannabe! :-)

Yup. I got Fire tablets with the Play Store installed and normal Android
tablets with the Amazon App Store installed. If I could figure a way to
have the iOS store of course I'd do it...