Old February 21st 18, 03:15 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware,alt.windows7.general
Eric Stevens

Default Windows freeware to lock in a 3: or 4:3 aspect ratio for cropping

On Tue, 20 Feb 2018 20:22:59 -0500, nospam
wrote:

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

Not being a Windows user, I don1t understand this idea of holding
on to the BMP format when there are much better ways to go.

don't lump all windows users based on the actions of a few.

I know. As far as I know we only have a single BMP obsessed Windows
user in this NG.

yep, and apparently not the only one.

Haw!

The only one is not the only one.

Would you like to reconsider?

reread it one more time, this time very slowly.

You shouldn't have put the 'yep' at the beginning of your answer. That
way you were confirming that "we only have a single BMP obsessed
Windows user in this NG."

comprehension fail.

You explain it then.

The technical term is 'parse'.

that explains why. english is not source code that is parsed.

Hysterical laughter!

I was taught to parse sentences in English 75 years ago. I expect you
think it is a technical term applying only to computer languages.

you are incapable of understanding context.

Especially yours.

Eric Stevens