Old December 16th 06, 06:33 PM posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,comp.graphics.apps.photoshop,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Don Leman

Default Photoshop CS3 Beta Indepth - Bridge

Outstanding article Wayne. Thank you for posting.

I downloaded the beta yesterday but hadn't realized the stacking feature. I
did stumble across the loop thing but didn't know you could use the scroll
wheel to magnify the loop image.

I will look forward to your additional coverage of CS3

--
Don

"Wayne J. Cosshall" wrote in message
u...
Hi All,

I've started my indepth coverage of the new PS CS3 Beta with coverage of
the new features of Bridge:
http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=808

More soon.

Cheers,