Old December 16th 06, 11:21 AM posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,comp.graphics.apps.photoshop,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Wayne J. Cosshall

Default Photoshop CS3 Beta Indepth - Bridge

wrote:
Nice job Wayne,
I do not work with Betas so I am glad you are taking a look. I hope
Adobe makes some big additions. I also hope you continue to post when
you make revisions and additions to your findings.

Thanks,
Ron

Hi Ron,

Thanks. Yes, I'll keep putting them up. I'm working on Camera RAW and PS
now. They look pretty stable at this stage.

Cheers,

Wayne

--
Wayne J. Cosshall