Old October 21st 06, 06:00 AM posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Wayne J. Cosshall

Default New Foto Tip by Mark Alberhasy - A Perspective on Lenses

Mr.T wrote:
"Wayne J. Cosshall" wrote in message
u...
I've just posted the latest Foto Tip by Mark Alberhasky on DIMi:
http://www.dimagemaker.com/specials/fototips.php

It is on lenses and I can heartily endorse Mark's great advice. Mark is
a Nikon Mentor in the US.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has been saying the same thing for years!

MrT.

No you are not. But of course with newcomers migrating to dSLRs all the
time it does need to be said again and again. It see it with my incoming
students all the time. Their idea of a fast lens is f4 and a really fast
one f2.8. It is the zoom mentality. Now nothing wrong with zooms, I love
my ones, but they are not the whole answer.

Cheers,

Wayne

--
Wayne J. Cosshall