Old April 25th 18, 03:49 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default The Photoshop "Straighten Tool"?

On 2018-04-23 16:09:27 +0000, PeterN said:

On 4/22/2018 6:23 PM, Peter Jason wrote:
Wide-angle photos have a confusing number of lines.

Which one should be used for straightening the image?

One in the very center perhaps?

When I have several lines, I pick the one I that I feel should be
straight, of course that may vary with the image. I your camera and
lens is listed, The ACR filter has a setting for automatic adjustment.
As nospam suggested, You can also use the WA adjustment tool in PS.

I ordered a boxed DxO ViewPoint 3 today, almost half price compared to
their website. I'm very happy with the trial look forward to have
access to it in Photoshop and Photoline on a longterm basis.

If you were able to buy it cheaply you can look forward to an upgrade
in the near future. DxO does that.

It's out of stock but worth waiting for:

http://tinyurl.com/ybtwvr8p

The trial still works and I have the v1 installed but cc2018 broke
that. It , v1 still works as a standalone though...
--
teleportation kills