Old April 13th 07, 07:42 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Nicholas O. Lindan

Default cameraz camera

RHJ, the OP:
I am new to this group. I have just been bitten by the large format bug.
I have a camerz dsl camera. It has a electronic lens and I was wondering
if anyone has any information on it. I've searched the internet to no
avail. I am attempting to modify it and any information would be helpful.

[information provided, advice given, opinions opinioned...]

RHJ, again:
Who said I was going to use it in the field? I am interested in using the
camera as a testbed for experimenting in my lab.

Announcing "I am new ... I have just been bitten...any info",
is different from "I am building myself an optical bench on a
shoestring. Anyone have the pin-out for a Cameraz xxxx lens
assembly?"

Calm down, try again. A fit of apoplexy, and a tendency to make
a fool of oneself, is the usual induction into Usenet.