Old July 6th 06, 12:10 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default NOT SPAM allaboutamateurs.net Great Adults Forum 18+ only please.

http://www.allaboutamateurs.net/phpbb Great Adults only forum 18+ only
please.

Our legal disclaimer... By clicking on this link to our forum you agree
that you are over 18+ years of age, and it is legal in your community
for you to view and participate in adult discussions, media, and
general humor. You understand that this link contains adult content put
together for adults by adults. If you don't want to view such content
do not click on the link.

A great new adults 18+ only forum. We are looking for new members that
will do more than just look at the nude amateur adult photos. Are you
flirty and chatty, do you have an outstanding personality... then come
check us out.