Old May 15th 06, 01:52 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default A novice looking for tips, hints, suggestions and critique.

I've recently found myself attracted to photography has a hobby. I
started taking photos, and after I took around a thousand or so shots,
I went through them all and picked which I thought were the nicest.

You can see them he http://www.dragotaur.com/photography/

I'm looking for helpful suggestions that'll guide me towards
improvement (as I know I have far to go, as is obvious when you look
online on sites such as Flickr). My camera is a Kodak DX6490, cheap I
know, but the only one I could afford.

Thus far, I find it's lack of manual focus rather vexing.

So, if you can make any suggestions, please do, I would appreciate it.