Old April 26th 05, 06:24 PM
JohaN

Default The best way to buy a camera as a tourist in the US?

I'm buying myself a EOS 20D the next time I'm visiting the US. (That way I
can save about 35 % when I don't have to pay Swedish taxes and duty...) I'm
visiting friends in NM and TX (Albuquerque, Las Cruces and El Paso).

What do you think is the best way to buy the camera? I run into trouble with
many US Internet stores since I have a Swedish credit card and no US
address. I also want to avoid any trouble with the delivery since I only
stay in one place (within the US) for a few days at the time.

What stores are really reliable and would consider keeping a specific camera
in store for me on a specific date? Or is there a smart way to solve this
over the Internet and arrange the delivery to my friends in NM/TX?