Old November 16th 13, 12:03 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_4_]

Default Apple gives a new meaning to solid state.

On 11/15/2013 6:42 PM, DanP wrote:
On Saturday, 26 October 2013 02:43:37 UTC+1, J. Clarke wrote:

Contrast that to the Lenovo Thinkpads, which have icons on every screw
hole showing what the screws secure, and a mark showing how long the
screw is that goes into that hole. It's like they _want_ people to work
inside their machines.

I have bough recently a Lenovo "all in one" B540.
The back panels don't have screws and slide open to give access to HDD and memory. No screws on HDD either. I will replace the CPU at one point, mine is an i3.

DanP

Before you do that, make sure that the replacement CPU is compatible
with the motherboard. And tht you have the correct drivers. I don't know
whch you may need, but I think those are items to be checked out.

--
PeterN