Old November 15th 13, 08:57 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default Apple gives a new meaning to solid state.

On Fri, 15 Nov 2013 14:25:46 -0600, John Turco
wrote:

On 11/13/2013 9:07 PM, Eric Stevens wrote:
On Wed, 13 Nov 2013 16:21:58 -0600, John Turco
wrote:

On 10/30/2013 3:43 AM, Eric Stevens wrote:
On 29 Oct 2013 09:49:50 GMT, Sandman wrote:

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:
It may be a mistake if it happens once or twice. Tony does this twenty
times a day, willingly. At some point there is no other answer than it's
intentional misinformation.

I don't read it that way.

How you "read" something is of no concern to me.

But you in the past have been not at all pure.

"pure"? Not sure I think even you yourself know what you mean here.

I will explain shortly. My efforts have been interupted by the need
for a surgeon to remove a skin cancer.

edited for brevity

You've mentioned such health issues before, Eric. How are things going?

For more than twenty years my skin has been periodically sprouting
relatively harmless skin cancers (basal and squamous cell carcinomas
(BCC and SCC)). These have had to have been removed by various
surgical techniques. More recently my legs below the knee have been
sprouting them like daisies in a lawn. Cryosurgery (blasting them with
liquid nitrogen) has dealt with many but periodically one gets to the
stage where it has to be cut out. Several of these have required skin
grafts which initially lay me up for weeks at a time and subsequently
limit my mobility for several more weeks. I'm due for another bout of
leg surgery in a week. I expect that in some three months they will
switch their attention from my right leg to my left .... :-(

The surgery the other week was the removal of a BCC from my nose. I
have another one to remove, probably after Christmas.

Not only do I have the wrong kind of skin but I spent too much of my
youth working in the sun.

Well, I hope you get better. I had my right parotid gland removed, in
April of 1992. It contained a tumor and I needed follow-up radiation
treatment; the cancer hasn't returned, fortunately.

That's good to hear. So far, mine have been much less hazardous than
that.

Eric Stevens