Old May 1st 18, 07:56 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Funky IR Artefact

On 2018-05-01 13:27:08 +0000, Dense Dave AKA Whisky-dave said:

what's a MILK then.
I need to be sure were talking about the same thing is it teh same as a MILC ?

So you're the typo police officer of the day?
--
teleportation kills

I'm asking what the K means that's all do yuo have a problem with that.

Obvious typo! Why would a typoprone idiot like you care?

because I thought you were trying to be 'clever' like you were with the
so called artifact in your IR photo. Now I know whenever you type MILK
you mean a mirrorless camera.

you should now realse that you weren't getting the IR you thought you
were getting

Hey, I'm watching the streets on weeeb cams.

Talking of wee things, I've been given a shedule so I know when they
need access to my office and others to install the new fire alarm
system, they also need acess to the Male we room and the female we
room, I've asked what these actualy are they could be the toilets ? so
why not say toilets, WC, bathroom ****house, bog, crapper, something we
all know.
The people that send out these things are called professional services.
I've always thought that term meant an expensive prostitute :-)

Three demos and no riots, soo far...

Well that sounds exciting all I get is emails about we rooms, where or
what are you observing ?

--
teleportation kills

Interesting, in sooo many ways! Some *very* disturbing*. Don't worry
though, he still has guardians...
--
teleportation kills