Old October 11th 06, 05:12 PM posted to rec.photo.film+labs,rec.arts.movies.tech,alt.photography,alt.photography.schools.nyip,rec.photo.darkroom
Scott Dorsey

Default Variable Density B&W Film for monoaural audio

Radium wrote:
Alex F wrote:
strange, but in a fascinating sort of way.

Any chance of my "Variable Density B&W Film for monoaural audio"
fanstasy turning real?

Sure. Call Trackwise or Chicago Optical, send them a tape and some money
and they'll send you back some film with a VD track. It might be a
substantial amount of money, though.

I can do 16mm VD tracks with an Auricon galvo box here, but I'd charge more
than a few hundred bucks to get the thing out of the closet and make sure it
is up to factory specs first.
--scott