Old November 6th 06, 12:24 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Whiskers

Default Does Kodak v550 have 2-second delay shot mode?

On 2006-11-05, Curse wrote:
Thanks in advance for your comments.

A quick skim through the specification, suggests there is no 'self timer'.
http://www.steves-digicams.com/2005_reviews/v550.html.

By the way this is my first thread
on google groups so please excuse me if anything I've done is wrong so
far.

This is a usenet newsgroup, nothing at all to do with Google.

Newcomers to newsgroups should start here

http://computer.howstuffworks.com/newsgroup.htm

and here

http://members.fortunecity.com/nnqweb/, the Official Home Page of the
newsgroup called news.newusers.questions.

Google Groups is not usenet. Google Groups is a combination of

1) A searchable archive of most of the articles posted into most
usenet newsgroups in the last 20 years or so, purchased by Google
from 'DejaNews' who started it.

2) A badly designed web forum interface to allow reading and posting
in those newsgroups.

3) Google's own proprietary web forums, which are not part of usenet.
For reasons of their own, Google do not make the distinction
between their own web forums and the real newsgroups very clear.

1) is a useful service. 2) and 3) are means of getting people to look at
and occasionally click on the advertisements that Google display, and
which earn them their money.

--
-- Whiskers