Old September 22nd 10, 02:06 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Peter[_7_]

Default To those who believe the megapixel race has ended ...

"James Nagler" wrote in message
On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 08:15:52 -0400, "Peter"
wrote:

"James Nagler" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 23:23:50 -0400, "Peter"

wrote:

"James Nagler" wrote in message
m...
On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 20:52:43 -0400, "Peter"

wrote:

My guess is that authorities links to the MP war being over and
"interesting
studies" exist mainly in the minds of the posters.

So says the lying **** of a slanderous and libelous TROLL. Tell us all
again, exactly which images you claim I stole. This will be most
interesting. Your failure to describe them or post evidence of your
lying
troll's claims automatically makes you a ****ing liar and slanderous
libelous TROLL.

You lousy ****ing ****.

Such a well reasoned and on point response needs a reply.
Assuming I did accuse you of stealing images, exactly what does that
have
do with your inability to furnish reasonable support for your comment
about
"interesting studies."

Now why should I address your questions when you won't address more
important ones, like you lies, slander, and libel? You've been evading
those questions for over a week now. You deserve ZERO respect and
consideration in return. You're not fit to clean out the dirt between
the
cleats of my boots with your tongue.

BTW you have never shown, in context, exactly where I accused you of
stealing images.

For just 2 of the more recent ones.

Now, either you describe exactly what images I have stolen in the past
or
reveal yourself for the lying **** of a slanderous and libelous troll
that
you are. Your choice! (Which, by the way, you just did AGAIN. And I just
proved it, AGAIN.)

Here's the fun part though. As soon as you describe those images and I
post
100% resolution crops from those images that you claim I stole, then it
also proves you to be a lying mother****er about the theft too! Lose
lose!
But then that's expected of a total loser like yourself.

There's a reason that the other main lying slanderous ****s, like
DaffyDuck, et.al., haven't bothered to reply to this challenge too,
because
the very ones you are agreeing with already KNOW that they are lying
slanderous ****s and don't want me to prove it so clearly to everyone.

Isn't this fun? You useless mother****ing **** of a TROLL.

Show me where I made that claim.

I'm starting to figure it out. You're just too pathetically moronic to
know
the difference between facts and your deceiving, lying, slanderous, and
libelous behavior.

Straighten me out.
Show me where I made that claim.
If I thought it worthwhile, I would pursue my legal remedies. Do you really
think I don't have the resources to flush out your real name.

--
Peter