Old September 22nd 10, 01:15 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Peter[_7_]

Default To those who believe the megapixel race has ended ...

"James Nagler" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 23:23:50 -0400, "Peter"
wrote:

Such a well reasoned and on point response needs a reply.
Assuming I did accuse you of stealing images, exactly what does that have
do with your inability to furnish reasonable support for your comment
about
"interesting studies."

Now why should I address your questions when you won't address more
important ones, like you lies, slander, and libel? You've been evading
those questions for over a week now. You deserve ZERO respect and
consideration in return. You're not fit to clean out the dirt between the
cleats of my boots with your tongue.

I admit you are superior. You are certainly fit to clean out the dirt
between the cleats of my boots with your tongue.

--
Peter