Old November 6th 08, 06:49 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Toby

Default P&S Teleconverters

"John McWilliams" wrote in message
. ..

Yes, trimming is really the thing, and I try to do so in every post, esp.
if I'm contributing such gems as "Me, too!" or "OMG I am so LOL".

I try to think that if I spend one second deleting pages of garbage, it'll
save hundreds some fraction of a second in non-scrolling. Same with
watching where replies are going, but here some are just ignorant of where
they go; others don't care, and still others do so to be annoying.

After due consideration, I think that is the answer for me: to take the
extra seconds to remove extraneous text and post inline. I'm not by nature a
neat person in my own sphere, but I do try to be considerate to others and I
try not to spread my garbage around. I appreciate you bringing it to my
attention.

Thanks to you too for your politeness. It is, as you point out, rare.

Toby