Old April 18th 08, 04:53 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
____

Default Enlarger Bellows Rebuild - modern tricks?

In article ,
"John" wrote:

"____" wrote in message

Then by all means find and read the article.

The archves are are back issues for sale. I could find no free online
article about bellows.
The article in question is: Building a Camera Bellows, July/August 1996, pp
52-54

I'm pretty sure I can find an article on the 'net. Will just keep looking.
In the meantime, I've ust removed the existing bellows and it may be that I
can repair it after all. Will look into it tomorrow.

Actually I was thinking the article in question came from an after year
2000 issue.

--
Reality is a picture perfected and never looking back.