Old January 20th 06, 04:55 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format

Default Fuji - film is here! (as opposed to Kodak CEO's "film is gone" statement)

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 23:31:17 -0500, G- Blank

"rafe b" wrote:

Hmmm. Silver halide films. Nothing about NPS, NPH,
Superia or Reala. Wonder if I should worry.

NPS and NPH are used by lots of photographers still doing
film weddings. Two of my favorite films. Last year I bought at least
60 rolls of 220.

Do you know anything about the Pro 160 C or Pro 160 S films?

I use Reala in 120 size, but it doesn't seem to be available
in 4x5 sheets. Pro 160S is, at least for now.

rafe b
www.terrapinphoto.com