Old November 22nd 17, 07:36 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Adobe Photoshop Elements

In article ,
PeterN wrote:

On 11/20/2017 2:49 PM, android wrote:
They argue that our country crashes

My grandmother used to say:
Every recipe for chicken soup should start with: "first you catch the
chicken."
When one of my uncles would talk about how much money he was going to
make from a business deal, She would ask if he caught the chicken.

Poultry are easy and cheap kosher. Just use an ordanyr axe to chop their
heads off and then hang them upside down on a laundry line 'till the
blood stopped dripping... Put a bowl under them and you can sell the
blood to your neighbors for black soup! Then we got the feathers...
--
teleportation kills