Old August 13th 17, 12:38 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default Torrents (was : ISBN 1-874416-68-0)

FrozenNorth

On 2017-08-12 10:46 AM, David B. wrote:
If so, please confirm so by copying and posting it 'in the
clear'. I'm willing to pay for any charges involved. :-)

You once told Dustin you would pay him, how did that work out?

He later admitted he had no intentions of paying me. Even if I did the
work, he would have shafted me with my bill.

http://picpaste.com/m9WZ0KrA.jpg - David and Trisha
http://picpaste.com/U5np7XvN.jpg - RIAA love David style

Engage brain before putting fingers in gear.