Old August 13th 17, 12:38 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default Torrents (was : ISBN 1-874416-68-0)

"Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
news alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

David B. STALKER wrote:

On 09/08/2017 17:14, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
I've told you I don't do Facepuke.

You did. Yet I've shown you the link to your Facebook page.

https://www.facepuke.com/profile.php?id=100000168957604

Lots of info there, eh? "No info to show" ... "No pages to
show" ... No favorites, no friends, no photos. Lasted about five
minutes a decade ago and hasn't been touched since. Facepuke
tried to harvest my addressbook, so I quit and haven't been back
since.

Users of Facebook are required to use their REAL names, so you
simply don't qualify.

..and that is a *good* thing I suppose. If I wanted David Brooks
Stalker to have any of my personal information, I would give it to
you directly. But I will not because *YOU* would repost it in
dozens of places in moments. Without permission. You're a stalker;
it's what you do.

And after doing so, invite you to come and try to have it removed. As
you've already had the pleasure of experiencing for yourself.

http://picpaste.com/m9WZ0KrA.jpg - David and Trisha
http://picpaste.com/U5np7XvN.jpg - RIAA love David style

Engage brain before putting fingers in gear.