Old January 5th 06, 02:31 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default B&H

Joseph Meehan wrote:
Jørn Dahl-Stamnes wrote:
Yesterday I made an order for some new equipment at B&H. First I got
a mail that confirmed my order. The, about an hour later, I got a
message that said:

Please be advised that your order cannot be processed due to
the following reason(s):

Please contact us:

Please call us at 212-502-6349 or 800-622-6265.

My only concern would be that it really was B&H sending you this
message. I can confirm that the 212 number is theirs but I don't know
about
the 800 number. The 800 number I show is 800.336.7408 Both may be OK I
just don't know. I would call the 212 number just to make sure. As for
why, I would guess it was the size of the order that triggered special
treatment. As long as you have verified that it really is B&H I would not
hesitate to send them the information they requested.

I called the 212-number, since I live in Norway. The did only ask for the
reference number... no credit card information. If they have asked, I would
not have given them it.

The did not ask for any information from me. They should send a fax to my
bank and I suspected it was to verify that my card was OK.

Jørn Dahl-Stamnes
http://www.dahl-stamnes.net/dahls/Foto/