Old January 5th 06, 10:48 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default B&H

Yesterday I made an order for some new equipment at B&H. First I got a mail
that confirmed my order. The, about an hour later, I got a message that
said:

Please be advised that your order cannot be processed due to
the following reason(s):

* * *Please contact us:

* * * * Please call us at 212-502-6349 or 800-622-6265.

As you can se, no reason. I called them and first they was not sure why I
got this message. After some checking they told me that they wanted to fax
my bank to verify my card. Is this normal behaviour?

This is the 4th time I order stuff from them, using the same credit card.
Maybe it is due to the large value (~ $6000).

--
Jørn Dahl-Stamnes
http://www.dahl-stamnes.net/dahls/Foto/