Old February 17th 05, 06:20 PM
DEAN HOFFMAN

"humanoid" wrote in message
news
A friend of mine inherited two Kiev cameras, and she is thinking about
selling them. One is a 60 and the other is an 88. The 60 has a small label
on the front with "Kiev USA" on it. Both cameras come with their original
boxes and both seem to have had very little use. I think they were
purchased new in 1994.

Everything I've read online suggests the model 60 is a bit more reliable
than the 88. Is this correct? What should I offer for these cameras,
assuming they are in good working order? The prices on eBay and used
equipment sites is all over the map- I've seen asking prices high as $400
and low as $120.00 for various makes of medium format Kiev.