Old November 6th 04, 03:04 AM
Gerhard Beulke

says...
wrote:
Robert Marks writes:

Can anyone in Australia advise me of the cheapest place to get
acceptable quality snapshot size digital prints from a card or CD?

The local photo shops want around $1 each. I have heard you can get
them in the US for 25 cents.

Local places normal price is 45c for 4x6s...

Send me your snail mail address and I'll post you some samples of output
from our digital printer. We are In Cleveland Queensland Australia.
Priced at 35¢ each per 6x4 in lots of 10 or 40¢ each in smaller lots.
These are neither chemically developed photos or dye sub but the leading
edge of what the future holds in photo printing. We have just installed
the latest gear from Minolta and HP. Enlargements up to 450x320 are also
available from this machine.

Inkjet posters up to 600mm wide and up to 6 metres long from our
permanent inkjet wide format printer too. We can read your card in the
store or take images on CD. No Internet upload now or ever. Same day
turn around.

Doug

What is your freight charge?
And with lots of 10- do you mean 10 prints of the same shot or at least
10 prints (different shots).
Do you have a valid email or website address?

Cheers
Gerhard

--

Looking for a dream wedding?