Old September 14th 20, 11:18 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ed Ruf[_2_]

Default Bad Air & Smoke in my California Neighborhood

On Mon, 14 Sep 2020 14:22:23 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:

On Sep 14, 2020, Alfred Molon wrote
(in . com):
How far (in km or miles) is that from your home?

That is burning about 25 miles (20 Km) from my home.

Here is a Big Sur resident’s photo record of what is happening there. When conditions are good I regularly travel in that area. Now that is not possible due to closure of Highway 1 from San Luis Obispo County through to Carmel-by-the-Sea.

https://bigsurkate.blog/dolan-fire-photo-gallery/

Thanks for the link. I have visited McWay Falls and stayed at Ragged
Point several times while travel ling from SoCal to the Monterey
Historics overs the years.