Old September 22nd 12, 10:43 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Rich[_6_]

Default Nikon D600

Me wrote in :

The D600 thoroughly outclasses the 5dII.
(except to RichA, who will search the WWW for the next few years,
looking for an example of a D600 falling to pieces)

We'll see if it's in the same league performance-wise as the Canon.

Well, it will beat it for sensor performance (that's a given), it's
got a more advanced AF system (though not as good as the CAM 3500
which eats the 5DII focus system alive), it's got a 100% VF x 0.70, vs
98% x 0.71, it shoots 5.5 fps vs 3.9.
Apart from that...
Yes - no "AF-ON" button, and some polycarbonate...

I'm beginning to think that the D300 body was too expensive for Nikon to
build at the price it ended up selling at...