Old August 7th 04, 03:00 AM
Information

Default Workshop with Keith Lazelle

On 8/6/04 1:55 PM, in article
, "Michael Scarpitti"
wrote:

David Kirschtel wrote in message
Nature Photography Workshop at the Cedar River Watershed Education Center
Led by: Keith Lazelle (
http://www.keithlazelle.com/)

August 28--10 am to 4:30 pm.

Renowned Washington nature photographer, Keith Lazelle, will lead this
one-day workshop at the Cedar River Watershed Education Center (North
Bend area). Two hours of classroom time will be followed by a 4- 5 hour
field trip into the (protected) Cedar River Watershed's pristine areas
to photograph places rarely seen by human eyes. Participants should
bring their own camera equipment, a lunch/drink, weather-appropriate
clothing, and comfortable shoes. Cost: $50. Adults only.

Call (206) 233-1515 (press option 4) or email to
register.

Another 'nature photographer' leading a pack of goons around a
preserve. What a ****ing waste of carbon.

Don't come whining to this board next time you go to Yellowstone and realize
there are oil rigs all over the landscape because the current administration
thinks nature photographers act like a "packs of goon". Goons are in the
eye of the beholder...and some folks in this world suffer from 20/20
blindness.

One thing good about this board...it exposes just how ignorant some folks
are. When I see their names, I respond back then don't bother to read
their posts again.

Consider this message a CC to the other folks who expressed like stupidity
to this post.