Old August 7th 04, 03:44 AM
Randall Ainsworth

Default Workshop with Keith Lazelle

In article , Information
wrote:

Don't come whining to this board next time you go to Yellowstone and realize
there are oil rigs all over the landscape because the current administration
thinks nature photographers act like a "packs of goon". Goons are in the
eye of the beholder...and some folks in this world suffer from 20/20
blindness.

There are no oil rigs in Yellowstone and nobody is proposing to put
them there.
No, you're not packs of goons...just a bunch of elitist liberals.

One thing good about this board...it exposes just how ignorant some folks
are. When I see their names, I respond back then don't bother to read
their posts again.

Not just elitist, but arrogant and condescending too.

Consider this message a CC to the other folks who expressed like stupidity
to this post.

DOH!