Old September 24th 04, 04:26 AM
Harlen Ng

Rosita,

I bought the FZ10 and like the picture it takes very much.
It is kind of difficult to hold at times but I've gotten use to it.

Can you report on how well the view finder works? On
the FZ10, it is very difficult to see the subject in low sunlight.

Thanks,

-Harlen

HRosita wrote:

Hi Gang,

I finally bought the FZ20 mainly for its long zoom (425mm), the Leica 2.8 lens
for the entire zoom.
I am still waiting for the battery to charge. It says in the manual that it
takes 120 minutes for a full charge.
the camera feels well in hand but without the battery could not check any of
the option out. Hopefully tomorrow morning I can go out and take it for a test
drive.
Rosita