Old May 31st 06, 05:10 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default photo arranging/album software

LouisB wrote:
I know this question has probably been asked a gazillion times here
but can anyone suggest easy-to-use photo album management software?

I've got Photoshop and Paint Shop pro but what I need is something
that whizzes through my directories (not automatically, please!) and
gives me a thumbnail with exif information. I can then click on
whichever photo I want and process it in PS or PSP.

Any ideas? Freeware would be nice.

Surprised that no-one has mentioned Photoshop Album, the companion
application to Photoshop.