Old July 3rd 04, 05:18 AM
Penas Sorus

Default I confess

On 02 Jul 2004, Joseph Bartlo posted some
:

Joseph Bartlo did not write :

I _do_ blow goats. And I lie. I am a goddamned pest,
and I am afraid of Cujo. My only friends are my
browlice. My mother Connie refuted me on the day
I was born, and that's the last time I was ever
close to a woman. I have four cats, a monkey (which
I like to spank), and a gerbil named George P.
Mahoney. And a whole herd of goats.

I couldn't forecast snow in a blizzard if my life
depended on it. With an octal thermometer up my
ass, it would be too difficult.

My "war" consists of hanging a big "KICK ME" sign
on my back, but I'm thinking of replacing it with
a tattoo on my forehead saying "REFUTE ME, PETS!"

Sincerely,
Josephoam Goatblower.

Let the offishal record show that ButtMo says he did not write this.

Liar.