Old May 24th 04, 11:26 PM
Argon3

Default small steps - the beginning

Interesting....I have an old autographic around here that is in fantastic
shape...still in the box with the manual! Trouble is...no 818 film available!
I used to work in a photo shop and remember selling our last roll of 818 to a
lady who loved her big old camera (this was in the early eighties) and swore
that she didn't know what she would do without it.
I'm seriously considering trying to use the lens as the foundation of a new
panoramic camera using either 120 or 35mm film. Even in the condition that
it's in it isn't worth squat on Ebay...go figger!

argon