Old September 21st 04, 06:22 PM
fishwrap

Default Rookie Question: Mamiya 645e + Vivitar 185HV

This is my first attempt with a medium format and strobe - I have had
experience with a Pentax K1000 but not with a flash.

My question is how do I use the Vivitar 185hv? And is there anyway of
using it without a flash meter (with the 645e). I have the manual for
it but it's not really clicking for me....is that side dial the one you
have to adjust or just the front dial?...Sorry for all the real newbie
questions - but I can't seem to find anything direct on google...Thanks
advance!