Old December 2nd 17, 11:41 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default CF cards apparently not dead yet

On Sat, 2 Dec 2017 10:49:35 +0100, Alfred Molon
wrote:

In article , Eric Stevens
says...
Most people don't have half an hour's worth of photos or videos to

copy.

When I travel I shoot an average of 200-600 shots per day (RAW+JPEG) and
sometimes some videos. 10GB of data on a given day is not unusual.

Then, in the evening I don't have that much time. Usually I'm back late,
am short of time, so it makes a difference if the image transfer to the
computer takes 2 minutes instead of 10 minutes.

I didn't say (or imply) that nobody ever has half an hour's worth of
photos or videos to copy, or even 10 minutes worth.

Eric Stevens